Proactively Support the Mental Health & Work-Life Balance of Your Employees
Carebridge delivers evidence-based EAP solutions to help your organization—and your colleagues—thrive.
An EAP Is More Than a Benefit.
It’s a Necessity For Today’s Workforce.
Employees expect their employer to provide affordable mental health care via telehealth,
digital, phone, and in-person support. Carebridge EAP covers all this and more.
We partner with Brokers and HR/Benefits Teams to ensure all employees confidentially receive:
- Mental Health Care
- Personal Growth & Training
- Leadership Support
- Critical Incident Response
- Work-Life Services
- Legal Guidance
- Financial Education
- Mindfulness Practice
- Life Coaching
- Virtual Support Groups
- Goal Setting
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Behavioral Health
From Prevention to Intervention, Carebridge Can Help.
- Available 24-7 with a 15-second average speed for live answer
- Licensed clinicians provide immediate in-the-moment support
- Quick, comprehensive response to critical incidents and trauma in the workplace
- All contracted mental health counseling sessions are authorized at the start
- Integration with health insurance plans for continuity of care
- Meeting individual needs and DEI preferences through our diverse network of providers
- Competencies in BIPOC, LGBTQ+, GNC, race, creed, religion, veterans, disabilities, and cultural sensitivities
- Proactive support from certified life coaches for positive behavioral change
90% of people think more highly of companies that actively address employee mental health and wellbeing.
86% say mental health and wellness benefits are an important part of their decision on whether to pursue a new job.
Digital Tools to Enhance—Not Replace—Our Proven, People‑First Approach
Easy to access wellness tools to improve mental health and emotional wellbeing.